Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PH-UK Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH-UK Comic

I figured this may be of interest to a good many of you!

It is the first instalment of a comic idea we've been working on for quite some time. Only a few pages are up at the moment, but I would be most eager for any feedback at all.

http://www.ph-uk.co.uk/web/vapordreams.shtml

Thanks.
    Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Hi Bob,
    Good stuff indeed! I might make one suggestion though, could you put a next button on the pages so you can go straight to the next page? It would help continuity.
    Keep up the good work,
    Ken
    Ken Boorman
    Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

I second Ken's suggestion. That was my only complaint, no "next" button. Fabulous artwork.
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I can't believe I didn't add a 'next' button! Well, it's there now for ease of use. :D
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Sorry to bump the thread, but the first proper issue of PH-UKs comic is now on the site! Run along and check it out, then let us know what you think.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X