Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I'd love to see a film version of Dancers At The End Of Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see a film version of Dancers At The End Of Time

This is my all time fave MM book....I think it could be done

swayzak

I'd buy the first ticket if it ever came to it.
    Google ergo sum

Comment

I'd love to see a film of Dancers. Definitely one of my favourites, and there is certainly enough going on there visually to justify a transition to the screen.

Would it have to be animated? I mean practically every shot is an FX shot, with landscapes changing in the blink of an eye, and a garden party surrounded by burning cities! If you could pull that off convincingly with CGI it might just be the trippiest looking movie of the 21st Century.

Otherwise I suppose we're back to Depp, bless his cotton socks, as Jherek... But, more importantly, who would Mr M play?

D...
      "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

I think the characters making love with eachother could confuse and perhaps frighten some viewers. You know how sensitive people can be! :D

Depp as Jherek does sound particularly great. But then again, I think Depp in almost any role is wonderful.
        Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Working...
        X