Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Kind of a philosophic question for Michael Moorcock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Thanks for that. Very kind of you.
    I suppose I am a sort of companion to the EC, though I think of myself more of as a kind of recorder or auditor. In the current Elric story, for instance, the pieces of the story are told to me by several people, one or two of whom are actually champions.

Leave a comment:

• Kind of a philosophic question for Michael Moorcock

Mr. Moorcock, would you actually consider yourself sort of a companion to the Eternal Champion, but in a less direct manner than Jhary-A-Conel and Moonglum?

By the way, you are one of my all-time favourite writers. Your writing just speaks to me in ways of wonder, and I have to say thank you. Thank you for inspiring me, entertaining me, making me think, and for sharing your exceptional gifts with the world. If I was only 1/1,000,000th the author you are, I would be happy. People like you make the world worth living in.
Working...
X