Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

for att: of MR MOORCOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for att: of MR MOORCOCK

To MR MOORCOCK my name is acroman salmonta musk kusata im am a writer ' working on the book of angels and life line's i would like very much to talk to you or receive an e.mail . regarding the late baron von'beck and the scrip's that you translated to the war dog and the world's pain . I think we both now understand to complex way of construct of this world and our siblin home . if it is at all possable pls contact me on 07903099254 or my e.mail [email protected] . i thank you my freind your mind is as it was

your's MR ANGEL WINK WINK

I'm still waiting for my cookie

Comment

Re: for att: of MR MOORCOCK

Originally posted by ansoulgel
      To MR MOORCOCK my name is acroman salmonta musk kusata im am a writer ' working on the book of angels and life line's i would like very much to talk to you or receive an e.mail . regarding the late baron von'beck and the scrip's that you translated to the war dog and the world's pain . I think we both now understand to complex way of construct of this world and our siblin home . if it is at all possable pls contact me on 07903099254 or my e.mail [email protected] . i thank you my freind your mind is as it was

your's MR ANGEL WINK WINK

Is "mental disabalaty(sic)" another description of spamming? Do we need this sort of guff clogging up the miscellany? "hey Mike! we just have to talk about your religion!" He made it all up and has the savvy to not swallow the invented religion like some poor gullible oafs.

Comment

Re: for att: of MR MOORCOCK

[
        Is "mental disabalaty(sic)" another description of spamming? Do we need this sort of guff clogging up the miscellany? "hey Mike! we just have to talk about your religion!" He made it all up and has the savvy to not swallow the invented religion like some poor gullible oafs. [/quote]

Calm down dear, it's just a message.No need to get in a tizzy.See the funny side or see the interesting side of it but no more name calling please.MWM has become more like a schoolyard than a website.Take a break and relax.Meditate and chill out.A nice bottle of wine and some soothing music is what you need, or a massage with aromatic oils from far distant lands.
        Come to think of it that's what I could do with!

Belinda :)

Comment

hey Belinda

I could do with a bit of that? :twisted:

Comment

Working...
          X