Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Harry Douthwaite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacqueline
    replied
    I see Harry has visited the forum...Hello Harry, Im sorry for my inquiry of you, I certainly didnt mean to upset you..at all. Again my apologies. If you wish to contact me, please do, and I will expain my being so nosey.
    Best wishes
    Jacqueline Smith
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I'm in fairly regular touch with Harry. He seems fine. Sadly, he and Savoy have gone their separate ways, though he did the cover for their Sieg Heil book.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Harry Douthwaite

Harry Douthwaite

Hi Micheal
    Just finished your book The Dreamthiefs Daughter. After you wrote me a couple years back, I kept my eye out for your books. It was brilliant! I was quit depressed when I finished...didnt want to leave the dream world !
    Wondered if by chance anything new on my/your notorius Harry Douhwaite. I know he isnt my long lost grandfather, but maby he is a family member. Do you ever bump into him? Still looking and pining a bit, as have not had much headway.
    Hope all is well with you!
    Kind Regards from Canada
    Jacqueline Smith
    [email protected]
Working...
X