Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Friend Jerry Cornelius on Facebook, and Wall threads you like

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Jerry Cornelius on Facebook, and Wall threads you like

Friend Jerry Cornelius on Facebook

Well it's finally happened. I created a Jerry Cornelius Facebook account. I'll be friending member and posting interesting threads to Jerry's wall whenever a good one comes along. Friend Jerry Cornelius today! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001051729900

Wall Your Favorite Threads With Your Facebook Account

Now for some friending good news. It's super easy to post threads to your wall.

Step 1

When you are reading a thread you like all you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the thread and stop just after the bottom of the last post. Click on the Facebook icon in the Bookmarks area.

Step 2

You will be whisked away to your Facebook account where you will see a slightly confusing screen that needs a couple of changes. Sorry about that: we blame the firewall. The title and the image have to be dealt with. You can change the title by clicking on it and adding different text.

Step 3

Here is an example of what it should look like. Once you've made your changes and added remarks in the "What's on your mind" field, click the "Share" button.

Step 4

And thus a post on your wall is created from a favorite thread of yours here at Moorcock's Miscellany.

Moorcock's Miscellany prevents most image hotlinking, so please don't waste time trying to get images to show up on your wall. Our firewall grabs totally unrelated images. Sorry about that, I know it can be confusing. I hope you will help us spread the word about Michael Moorcock via Facebook. Thanks!
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 05-04-2010, 04:52 PM.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.
Working...
X