Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Follow Moorcock's Miscellany on Twitter, and Tweet threads you like

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Moorcock's Miscellany on Twitter, and Tweet threads you like

Follow Moorcock's Miscellany on Twitter

Well it's finally happened. I created a Moorcock's Miscellany Twitter account. I'll be tweeting interesting posts and threads to MoorcocksMisc whenever a good one comes along. Start following us today! http://twitter.com/MoorcocksMisc

Tweet Posts and Threads With Your Twitter Account

Now for some tweeting good news. You can use your MM account to tweet posts and threads you like. Here's how.

Step 1

Click on the "User CP" or as it is otherwise known User Control Panel. Once you've clicked that link, follow the breadcrumbs down Your Control Panel > Settings and Options > Edit Options

Step 2

After you click "Edit Options", scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here are the breadcrumbs vBTwitter > here

Step 3

After you click "here" you'll be sent to this Twitter page. You'll only have to do this once. Click "Allow".

Step 4

Once you've clicked "Allow" you will be returned to the site. You need not take any further action, because if you didn't encounter any error messages, you were successful. Twitter can get overwhelmed sometimes, so I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of you get an error message. The best thing to do in a situation like that is to try again later.

Step 5

To tweet an entertaining thread, all you have to do is click the "Tweet this Thread!" link. Here are the breadcrumbs: Thread Tools > Thread Tools > Tweet this Thread! Silly breadcrumbs. Your tweet will look something like this:

To send a tweet on a specific post, just click the "Tweet this Post!" in the upper right-hand corner of that post. The tweet will look similar to the above tweet.

I hope you will help us spread the word about Michael Moorcock via Twitter. Thanks!
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

You can also obtain SMS updates via Twitter, apparently without having to have a Twitter account!

Comment

BTW. The tweet that is sent isn't customizable. At this time we are stuck with the "Check it out! <URL>" format. The project has said they plan to address that in the up and coming version.

Comment

Working...
      X