Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Bug in Image Hive?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Bug in Image Hive?

Berry/David I tried to move some images out of Limbo and only succeeded in moving 3 of the four I wanted to move. I moved three first time and when I tried to move one I'd missed I got a blank white screen when I clicked on the move photo link. This happened with the link from both the drop down menu and the link at the side of the page.

I was still able to move photos around in the target album (which was Readers Art) and create albums, reorder, etc.

I tried again later to move images from limbo, with the same result as before. Also I had to repeatedly relog-in for some reason, which is not something I have to do when working in the IH.

I'm not entirely convinced that it might not be a problem at my end (at least some of it) but thought it best to let you know.
    Last edited by The Cosmic Balance; 10-09-2008, 02:32 AM. Reason: Bug prefix added
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

A definite bug. I drilled into "edit photo" and clicked "move photo" and it worked properly.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

I tried doing it this way and it worked for me. One thing I would report, though, is that I was able to make a multiple move the first time I tried, but after that I had to do it the way you described.
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Now that we are on new software, and I have done a couple of multiple moves with success, I'm pinning this problem on Axign, and closing this bug.
        Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Working...
        X