Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Fanart submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanart submissions

Hi! I'm an artist who often draws Moorcock fanart, particularily of Elric, and just uploaded a few pieces to the "Put Your Images In Here" section of the gallery. One of the admins suggested that I post a notice up here, so that one of the curators could create a sub-album of me in the Readers Submissions section- it's sure to get used again the future. I'm happy to have found a place to share my Moorcock fanart with those who also know and love his work.

I have created you a sub album here, tekeli-li. (And I've done a substantial bit of tidying in there, too.) For some reason, though, I could only move three of your uploads. I'll have to let Reinart der Fuchs know about that one!

I particularly liked 'To Call The Chaos Lord', it jumped straight off the screen at me.

Edit: By the way, you will still have to upload to Limbo, just let me know when they're in there and I'll move them. (Eventually! )
    Last edited by Governor of Rowe Island; 11-22-2006, 01:23 PM.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Thank you very much for your help! The Image Hive software seems some good stuff, I'd thought I'd have to go in and edit links afterward. I'm glad my art seems to have been a welcome addition here, and there'll be more in the future. The Multiverse is filled with inspiration. =)

Comment

Hi again, just uploaded a couple more pics to the Image Hive, which should probably be moved eventually.

Tried to pm Gov, but, that was disabled, so, figured posting here would work too.

Comment

More great creations there, tekeli-li, I've moved them to your folder.
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Thank you much, Gov!

Comment

Figured I should just bump this thread to mention that I've posted another Corum pic in Limbo, the help with getting them in the right place is always appreciated.

Comment

I shall go and have a look at it straight away! (I'll probably move it too. If the bug in the IH lets me. )

Comment

Working...
                X