Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Image Hive Maximum Image Upload Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Hive Maximum Image Upload Size

Guv and Co.,

Our max upload size is indeed at 2 MB maximum. I'm going to request that Wayne from Axign increase that to 3 MB. Those submitting uploads in the future will have to keep this new maximum in mind (if Wayne is willing to adjust it upwards) for future uploads. That means if the image you submit is beyond 3 MB, you'll have to size the image down or, gulp, reduce the quality of the image.

My comfort level of moving to 3 MB at this time is low, but I console myself knowing that we won't have many 2 MB + images uploaded. That doesn't mean the future is static. I just want to understand what it means to our resources by changing this number. If the disk space starts getting gobbled up, we've got a problem, but I doubt that will happen.

So we are 2 MB for now, soon to be 3 MB with little impact expected.

http://codex.gallery2.org/index.php/...e_or_two.29.3F
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.
Working...
X