Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Italian editions in the Image Hive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian editions in the Image Hive

Spurred on by the recent surge in Italian members I have filled out the existing Italian editions album. It now has 24 items in total.

If anyone can add images or correct any information, then please do so.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

I've a question for you Gov.(or whomever is viewing). If I upload images into the Hive that are needed to complete a section of the library, how will they be relocated into their proper compartments? I can only install them into the add item gallery. Does one of you gents/ladies take care of final placement or am I missing something?
    Last edited by voilodian ghagnasdiak; 08-19-2006, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by voilodian
      Does one of you gents/ladies take care of final placement or am I missing something
      You are right, voilodian.

If any one has any images to upload all they have to do is put them in that album, with as much information available (please!) in the caption field, and myself or one of my Chaos Engineer colleagues (probably David - he never sleeps ), will move them to the relevant album and edit the title and description.

If anyone has a particular image they wish to bring attention to in a thread, they can link to it while it is in Limbo, and the IH mods will leave it there for a while or notify you in the thread that the link needs to be edited.

It is done this way to stop the IH becoming disordered, plus it means only one album to watch for new images.
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Thanks Gov. There is a lot more meaning to the old saying...
        Too many cooks in the kitchen, spoils the broth! !...than we realize. You're all doing a terriffic job, lets not drop a spanner into the works by changing anything. Is it possible to add more info. to an already uploaded image?
        Thanks

Comment

I'd suggest that if anyone has any info they'd like to add to an existing image perhaps they could post it in the Image Hive forum, with a link to the relevant image(s)?

Just for reference, in working on the Books/Novels section of the Hive, the sort of information I'm adding follows this format:

An Alien Heat

© Michael Moorcock 1972
          Mayflower, 1974
          ISBN: 0-583-12106-3
          Cover by Bob Haberfield
          UK paperback

Volume One of a Trilogy 'The Dancers at the End of Time'
          but basically any relevant information can be added as required.

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=56901
          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
          X