Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Image Gallery Project: GAME ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Gallery Project: GAME ON!

Read this news article: [broken link]

This should be a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-12-2010, 04:58 AM.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

The Image Gallery is great :!:

Check it out. Great photos and artwork.

Been waiting for something like this for a while. The gallery is up and running and filling up fast. Keep sending pictures in to the appropriate administators.

...if looking for anything specific, please list in this thread.

:D
    \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

MJR: Can we get a complete scan of the image from which you derive your avatar? C'mon, give us the whole deal. One big scan of your avatar image. You know you want to...!

Comment

will do ASAP. Howver, I scanned it from the back cover of my copy of 'Tales From The Texas Woods.' It's not the complete image; just the bust. MM mentioned previously who the artist is, and where the original image appeared, but I can't seem to find the link now. Will scan what I have and try hunting down the full, original image as well. Thanks for the request.
        \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

Try johnpicacio.com- He did the book design. And he's a good guy.

Comment

Tried there yesterday. I couldn't find it.

Comment

It's been posted in the Gallery under "Covers-Novels and Anthologies"...

:)

Comment

Here's a direct link:

[broken link]Click Me, Krunky!
                "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

The outcome of the Image Gallery so far is astounding. I have seen more images this week of Michael's work that I have never seen before than ever before. What a trip. You guys should take a look.
                  The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I had a day off work sick today :(
                    ...so I decided it was about time I added some images to the gallery...
                    I managed to scan 114 books, and have uploaded just under half of that. I hope to get a chance to do the rest tomorrow

Comment

....got the rest on today :D You should check out the slideshow facility...

[broken link]

Comment

Many thanks MJR, I just noticed it...

It's a pretty damn good image in my view. Good choice for an avatar.

Comment

The image gallery looks amazing. You've all been really pulling out the stops. Sphinxgod - that slideshow facility is a great way to peruse an album. :D

Comment

Not to dredge up bad feelings -

has anyone ever seen the cover of the Japanese version of the
                            Stormbringer RPG?

Here's the only image I have found so far:

[broken link]

I'd love to find out who did that :)

Ian
                            Diplomacy: The ability to tell someone to
                            go to hell so that they will look forward to
                            making the trip.

Comment

:!: IMPORTANT! :!:

Hey everybody, the gallery is indeed looking most excellent, but I have one small request for those who are uploading images: please upload ONLY ONE VERSION of each image!

There is no need to upload a small version and large version; the software will resize the image automatically, so you need only upload your largest version (within reason).

I do go through periodically looking for duplicate images. When I find two of the same image in the same album, I delete the smaller of the two.

Also, try to give the image an informative caption, otherwise the software will just input the image filename.

Thanks for all the help everybody!
                              "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
                              --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Working...
                              X