Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Site upgrade complete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site upgrade complete

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the site has been successfully upgraded. We have the latest version of the portal software and Downloads and Web Links are back up.

So if you haven't heard Mike's voice before go listen to those BBC readings in the download section. You can also grab Deep Fix mp3z in the download section. Also, there are a squad links available in the Web Links section.

I am sad to report that an ignore feature isn't possible at this time. Sorry. Maybe a future version will include it.

I've installed the Forum Center Block on the front page because I like it so much, but Google Tap breaks the link to the specific article. But I like that block so much that I'm keeping it up.

Cheers to all!
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords
Working...
X