Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

ATTN: Reinart, From DMosley- Locked out of MWM site

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Reinart, From DMosley- Locked out of MWM site

Hi Berry,

Despite appearences this is me, David Mosley, using the Kaevad account I use for Lemec's RPG game.

For some reason, I can't access the MWM site as 'David Mosley' because "Your password is 180 days old, and has therefore expired." When I get this message I'm prompted to 'change your password using this page' but when I follow it I get this error:

404 Not Found

The requested URL /profile.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    I can't access my User CP to change the password manually either.

Can you please look into this asap?

Thanks,
    David

ETA: Just to say I've discovered I can still access the Admin CP okay, so I might be able to fix this myself. However, at present nothing on the actual MWM site works for my 'David Mosley' - I can't Log Out, use Contact Us, or anything without getting the 'Not Found' error. It's as though the site doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Kaevad; 01-11-2007, 01:12 AM.

Hi Berry,

Just to let you know that I've managed to reset my own password via the Admin CP, so I'm back online.

Thanks,
    David
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
    X