Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Accidentally Done a Ms Brunner On Another Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally Done a Ms Brunner On Another Poster

This is the original Pietro_Mercurios, reinstated through the sterling efforts of Reinart der Fuchs. Unfortunately, I also appear to be, Porcus Volans, as my moniker appears over his posts & topics. Of course, I am not the estimable PV. Not quite sure what has happened. I did have another ID, which I originally used as I'd long since lost my old e-mail address & the good Reinart had kindly merged that one with my original identity. Apparently, I've absorbed PV, like Ms Brunner absorbing one of her, 'travelling companions,' in the the process.

Hopefully, the Time Centre techies will be able to sort this one out.

Where's Jerry and his needler when we need him!
    "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
    'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Of Shadows View Post
      Where's Jerry and his needler when we need him!
      Firstly, P V and P M you both have my sympathies , i do hope that this technical conundrum is fixed whenever possible!

Next...okay i'll take the bait though i am feeling a little shadow - jacked (?)...if that even is a thing....

My take on a possible J. C reaction to this current unfortunate situation:

" Well, Look : this really is Miss Brunners' stock in trade innit ? I'd just Love to help but you see right now my stratocaster has got three broken strings and once that's been sorted I also have this tricky Chord Progression to master or is that re-learn? -Anyway i've got an actual Gig tomorrow and I'm absolutely Time -Poor!

By the way ....what does a needle-gun have to do with an I T issue? "

Well anyway My Good Friend Jack that i guess is just one possible and very Meta - Hypothetical scenario , imho!

All the best everyone!...
      😉

K
      Last edited by Kymba334; 05-23-2020, 11:30 AM.
      Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
        By the way ....what does a needle-gun have to do with an I T issue?
        I think we're all familiar with the random cross-connections Jerry and his needle gun can produce!
        You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Is this a case of form becoming function?

Comment

Originally posted by Rothgo View Post
            Is this a case of form becoming function?
            To paraphrase, 'All art constantly aspires towards the condition of muzak?'

I do feel a bit guilty about apparently usurping Porcus Volans, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios View Post

To paraphrase, 'All art constantly aspires towards the condition of muzak?'

I do feel a bit guilty about apparently usurping Porcus Volans, though.
              Nothing for you to feel guilty about, it's not your fault. Hopefully it will get fixed.
              "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
              'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Working...
              X