Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Is The Wiki Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Wiki Gone?

I just found out today that the forums had been resurrected when I went to find something on the Multiverse Wiki. Has the Wiki been moved or is it lost?

As of right now the Wiki is most unfortunately gone.
    "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
    'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Very much the thing that Mr Fox would want to see running again I suspect,should he find the time.

Comment

I hope so. I spent rather a lot of time on that!
        Statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.

Comment

It is back at wiki.multiverse.org. Happy days - plenty of work to do 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Elwher View Post
            It is back at wiki.multiverse.org. Happy days - plenty of work to do 😀
            Excellent news!

Comment

Elwher never gives up! 👷 👍

Comment

After some considerable time, a few false starts & the very kind assistance of Mr Fox, I have found way my back to the internet's only genuine Tanelorn.

Hello everybody, chums old & new!
                Last edited by Pietro_Mercurios; 05-21-2020, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro_Mercurios View Post
                  After some considerable time, a few false starts & the very kind assistance of Mr Fox, I have found way my back to the internet's only genuine Tanelorn.

Hello everybody, chums old & new!
                  Welcome back Pietro!

Comment

Dear all,

Quote (Elwher): "It is back at wiki.multiverse.org".

Is it?

Some of it appears to be, but by no means all... unless I'm doing something wrong (which is distinctly possible).

Also, is the Image Hive back up and, if not, are there plans to do so?

Thanx & best,

John.

Comment

I think it is all there...I haven't spotted anything missing. I had to rebuild the Categories page. But without the Imagehive it is missing a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X