Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Old old Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old old Q&A

Are the old Q&As (from the original site) available somewhere? I remember reading that Berry managed to save them (once again). If not, are there any plans to put them online soon? Thanks.

Hello, Oren Douek!

I am sorry that I do not know the answer.

-but, it did remind me of something, again,haha.

It looks like the Limbo Fora over at the PX might be up again, at least the page showed up, but I could not log in, or view threads yet.

Anyway, I mention it because there might be some Q&A in Limbo posts and quotes that, maybe, could be placed in out Q&A archive.

do you think that is possible?

(I remember there was some MM discussions going on at the time.)

Thanks,

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Hi Oren, I guess Berry will have to give you the definitive answer on this, but I'm sure if it is possible to upload the Old Q&A Archive to the new site when it will happen. Even f they can't be imported in the current vbulletin interface I hope they can be made available in some other format - as they were at the old site.

However, at the moment, we're still refining the current site - there are plans I believe to make Moorcock-themed custom skins available as well as the default one we have at the moment - so I can't say how soon the Old Q&A Archive would be put online.
      _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
      _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
      _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
      _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Someday, but not today.
        Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Working...
        X