Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Drupal End User Handbook

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drupal End User Handbook

This handbook will help you understand how to use vbDrupal, the front end for Moorcock's Miscellany.

http://drupal.org/node/6261
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Ahem,

Lesen Sie das freundliche Handbuch.
    http://www.multiverse.org/fora/showthread.php?t=3485
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 06-21-2006, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Bummer! I didn't actually read it. I'll see what I can find elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
        I didn't actually read it.
        Ah, then you obviously work in IT, Herr Fuchs. :D
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Hello everyone. Nice to see you again.

The info is there, it just takes a while to find it.

Try here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

Comment

On the matter of testing stuff, I've just added RdF, TM and PWV to my 'Buddy' list. Not sure what fuction it has at this site (seen it used at other sites in different ways), but did anything flag up to let you guys know that I'd done it?
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley
              Ah, then you obviously work in IT, Herr Fuchs. :D
              Only someone from IT would understand that. Our implicit relationship: you write it, I don't read it.

It's a perfectly vicious circle, innit?

PM: I need you to describe this to me.
              Eng: RTFM
              PM: There is no FM. I'm writing it.
              Eng: <brain dump>

Some time later...

PM: Here's the manual.
              Eng: Put it over there. BTW, we aren't doing it like that any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoid_Mary
                No. Also, the buddy list doesn't appear to serve any purpose other than identifying your buddies. Kinda pointless.
                Prolly related to private messages, which are turned off in this reality.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
                  Say, TM, does the comment I added show up in your User CP?
                  Yes.

Hey Reinart, why the five character minimum on posts? It prevents you from replying to questions with a simple yes or no.

Comment

Yes.

Hey Reinart, why the five character minimum on posts? It prevents you from replying to questions with a simple yes or no.
                    Maybe use Thumbup instead.

5 character limit is to foil certain posting attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
                      Maybe use Thumbup instead.

Ah... I didn't realize it was a security measure.

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                        Reinart der Fuchs][/B]Maybe use Thumbup instead.

Ah... I didn't realize it was a security measure.
                        Other sites I've seen have a 10 character limit on posts*, so count yerself lucky. :)

*Means you often see posts consisting of: Yes....... or No. (junk)

Comment

Working...
                        X