Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Bug Report: Image Hive needs a little love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor of Rowe Island
    replied
    Excellent news, Herr Fuchs. Just yesterday I scanned the JC comic strip from 'The New Nature of the Catastrophe,' as per Mike's suggestion. Thought of posting it as an attachment but at 17 images and 23Mb (22 zipped), I thought it a little large!

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    David & Co.,

Good news. I've narrowed the problem down, and have referred it to Wayne at Axign who is likely to have a solution some time this week.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Okay. I should still have all the images that I uploaded last year - it's just a case of going through and cataloguing them all (they're spread over 3 PCs at the moment). The biggest issue will be making sure I have all the bibliographical information for them.

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    replied
    What we see is what we get.

Buuuuuuuuut...

I think the images still exist. Once we get the over all Image Hive working again, I'll try to determine which are missing from the hive, but exist on the filesystem. There are so many things to repair.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Berry can I just check something. I'd noticed that a lot of the re-ordering of the IG that I'd done before the old site went down was missing, but I've just noticed that there's an awful lot of covers actually missing from the Hive. For instance, the German gallery only contains 14 items now, but at last count had nearer to 60+ last year. I'm sure tha similiar is true for other galleries.

How recent is the backup of the Hive? Is there any chance there's a more recent one, nearer to the end of 2005? Would Just like to know so I can gauge how much work might be required in getting it back to roughly where it was last year.

Leave a comment:

• Reinart der Fuchs
    started a topic Bug Report: Image Hive needs a little love

Bug Report: Image Hive needs a little love

We are aware of the condition of the Image Hive, so it is unneccesary to report errors on this. We'll resolve the issues over the next several weeks.
Working...
X