Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking

Mostly for Berry-

I'm updating yon ol' website, and need a couple of logos to link here. Could I find 'em? Nope. Do I feel generally like crap with the malaise and such? Yep. Am I up to full speed? Nope.

Anyhoo...

I'm going to use the cover image for White Wolf's Son for the moment. However, i think there should be a couple of nice banners to link here, one about 120 pixels wide, andother regular 400 x 60 banner. I'd make 'em, but like I sez, I sickly at moment.

For those who'd like to link to ME, here's my banner -

Link would go to http://miqque.50megs.com

Soon there will be an Elric page (now, do I have to mention nasty symptoms again? I thought not) which will be
    http://miqque.50megs.com/motwelric.html

So, hopefully, this may inspire yon bannermakers to bannerize, and Berry to Berryize, or whatever.

I think I'm a-runnin' a fever.

Oooooh .... pretty colors! ....
    Miqque
    ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

What say you, Berry? If'n you want, I can bang out some MM banners and put 'em in the "Current Site Graphics" album.

Get some rest, Miqque!
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Go fer it. And then everyone can voice out, eh? Or perhaps we can cannibalize those from the contest.
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
          Go fer it.
          Okie-dokie.

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
          And then everyone can voice out, eh? Or perhaps we can cannibalize those from the contest.
          Hmm, well, no. My intention was to take the design at the top of the page --which was the result of the contest-- and make a 468x60 banner in the same style.

I do not wish to relive that contest. :|
          "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
          --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

kewl
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Thanks for good wishes - I actually feel worse. (Body aches, yowie!)

Anyhoo, PWV, I think that'd be great.

I've been fooling around (in lieu of real work) and y'all might want to take a peek at http://miqque.50megs.com/awhats_new.html - I done learned some new stuff (with the menu, mostly) and just playin' around.

And taking aspirin. Lots of aspirin.
              And fluids. Been drinkin' fluids.
              :yuck: :dead:
              Miqque
              ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Working...
              X