Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

50,000 Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50,000 Articles

Mike has 3780 of those articles. You do the math! 8O

[image moved]

Can I say we have a league of articles now?
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Re: 50,000 Articles

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore

Can I say we have a league of articles now?
    The League of Extraordinary Articles?

Ten legions of articles. That's a lot of electrons, a lot of key strokes.

LSN

Comment

Re: 50,000 Articles

Originally posted by L_Stearns_Newburg
      Ten legions of articles. That's a lot of electrons, a lot of key strokes.
      And the time. That's a lot of reading.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

And alot of internet space lol

At least its worth it

Comment

We are definitely shooting for density. :D

Comment

And over half of those (some 25000+) are posts to the Q&A, proving it by far the most popular section of the forum.

Comment

We sure have been keeping busy. And I've been keeping busy, if you haven't yet noticed my name just about everywhere :D

Comment

47 posts in two days at time of writing Azariel. That's some going.

Comment

It sure is Mouser! Hey, what can I say, I love this site. I'm just happy I don't have to post as Solomon Kane anymore :D

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Mouser
                    And I thought I was spending a lot of time on the forum. :notworthy:

Comment

As a friend of mine once said (weird guy wearing a black helmet):

Impressive, most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by spaced_moorcock
                        Originally posted by Grey Mouser
                        And I thought I was spending a lot of time on the forum. :notworthy:

You thought that was bad, look at me now!

<---------------that many posts since the 30th :D

I check in the morning, then real quickly before work and then during the night. But I'm slowing down a tad, since i'm currently under a writing spell. :D

Comment

You're on fire Azariel! I just wish I had the time to post more than a few times per week.

Comment

I've been slowing down some, I need to finish Moby Dick :D

Comment

Originally posted by Azariel
                              I've been slowing down some, I need to finish Moby Dick :D
                              Ah, but there's this Great Wide Web to attack! :)

Ciao,
                              Ant

Comment

Working...
                              X