Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

back and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back and bad

hello there i am back no don't run and hide i am sorry i have not been online on your now updated site when was that done anyway well i did have a qustion though i don't sorpose that your old fans fition page is still there by any chance just asking becuse my old comuter brok and i lost my story and i was woundering if it might still be there well yours until next time dnm

I don't think we have it anymore, sorry. Hey, we are approaching the 1 year aniversary of the new site!
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

dear m and muti verse
      thanks for getting back so quick! it does not matter really anyway about that book it was a bit silly really i should not have written it really but there you are anyway back to the next qustion lol (if you don't mind) i was just woundering if you have ever seen a film called gatica which i think is one of the best movies ever made also a film called life is bueatyful which was a itiataln movie with these elric vs verous persons is this sourposed to be fights which are closely fought are one's which would be cool to see i think if it's to be closely fought one's the the best would be mealith?(sorry about the spelling) the king of dark elves from norse mitholgy i was woundering in the elric books would the lords of choas go by differnt names from elves to humans or other races ie southlands as allways yours dnm

Comment

sorry forgot to ask something else how do i get one of those pics to go next to my posts so i can scare you with my ugly

dnm

Comment

Working...
        X