Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Waiting for account activation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for account activation....

I sent in my user name and password two days ago, and was informed it would be processed within 24 hours. I have not receiveed an email with directions to activate my account. I am not being impatient, I am just concerned something has gone wrong. Let me know if I should do somethng further from my end please.

Or, as I write this and it's posting and the expected email cross past each other in net space I shall use what I receive and post that all is well and good. :)

Check your spam filter... my yahoo account placed the message in the spam filter.

Comment

Re: Waiting for account activation....

Originally posted by PoisonArrow
      I sent in my user name and password two days ago, and was informed it would be processed within 24 hours. I have not receiveed an email with directions to activate my account. I am not being impatient, I am just concerned something has gone wrong. Let me know if I should do somethng further from my end please.
      Hmmmm, not sure what's going on.

Berry posted this today: [broken link]

Berry could potentially miss this thread, too, so if you still have problems, I suggest sending him a note through the [broken link]Feedback link and letting him know. That way, you're sure to get a quicker response.

Thanks for your patience. :D
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 03:53 AM.
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

It was sent to junk mail.

Ahhh, what an insult, disgraceful. How dare they deem such a email "junk". Just goes to show that the fears of computers taking over the world are unfounded. With this kind of descision making they aren't taking over anything soon.

Alas, the 24 hours had lapsed, so I had to reapply. I will know where to look this time though, so I should be registered soon. Thanks for the replies, they did the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X