Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Would love to join...help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to join...help!

I have tried to join twice now. Both times I am told that an email will be sent that allows me to complete my membership. My email is working just fine but the email never comes.
    What do I do and how do I do it?

Re: Would love to join...help!

Originally posted by TheAdlerian
    I have tried to join twice now. Both times I am told that an email will be sent that allows me to complete my membership. My email is working just fine but the email never comes.
    What do I do and how do I do it?
    Hrm, sounds like it might be something Berry needs to look into personally. What you'll want to do is click the [broken link]Feedback link and send Berry a message that way. He may not see this particular thread for whatever reason, so using the Feedback link is the best way to make sure your issue gets resolved.

The Feedback link is located in the left nav under "Modules".
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 02:35 PM.
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

help

Thanks PsychicWarVeteran I took your advice. Now I will wait and see.

Comment

When I joined there was a minor glitch where only the first part of the link to respond to the email was highlighted, so when you clicked on it it wasn't found. I got round that by just highlighting the whole link myself. Just thought I'd mention it.
        'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Originally posted by Aral Vilsn
          When I joined there was a minor glitch where only the first part of the link to respond to the email was highlighted, so when you clicked on it it wasn't found. I got round that by just highlighting the whole link myself. Just thought I'd mention it.
          Your spedific experience was because you have a space in your moniker.
          The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Working...
          X