Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Farewell to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell to the board

Mike, everyone, I was sad to learn that about four weeks ago I could no longer access the site at all from any computer in the Vancouver area. So I assumed that there was a network problem and I asked techies in work and also my internet service provider to try to discover why I keep getting redirected to google.ca, but they could find nothing wrong.
    So I am actually writing this farewell message from my brother's computer in the UK which works, although I am not going to be here for a long time after today.
    Despite being able to gain temporary access again I am also no longer able to log in to my old account which was my favourite champion, Corum, it simply says the account does no exist any more. Again I have no feedback regarding my account being deleted either, all I can say is that it seems a triffle irregular to say the least. Did someone hijack my account?
    I have emailed Berry and Mike to ask what might be the problem, but I have had no replies thus far. I have wondered if I might have been banned for some bad post, but I have no recollection of doing anything that merits being cut off entirely from this online community in this manner so perhaps it is just a techincal problem.

Till then farewell and all best for now.... :( :( :(
    Corum

Bye for now Corum. You haven't been banned. If that was going to happen Berry would have sent you a warning first. Your profile is still viewable so it might be a technical issue with logging in that can be sorted in time. I'm no techie though, so don't quote me on that.

Comment

Working...
    X