Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

EDIT: Recruiting For 4 New Chaos Engineers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: Recruiting For 4 New Chaos Engineers

Dear friends,

For the site to move forward we need three new Chaos Engineers.

1) one person to create some Moorcock related music pages (I have some content for you already) I'd like a Hawkwinder to step up to the plate.

2) one person to manage the up and coming Graphics Gallery project.

3) we are in desperate need of a bibliographer.

4) RPG master - some one to crank out some historically accurate information about ELRIC and STORMBRINGER and numerous other resources.

Please contact me via the Feedback link.

Thanks
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Since I'm on here A LOT, I can be one
    of the new C.E.s, but I'm not sure which
    one I'm suited for.
    What are the duties of the bibliographer?
    \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
    Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

What is involved in managing the graphics gallery? I'm a graphics fiend! My websites are all very image intensive. Plus, since I don't have a job right now, I do have some free time.

Comment

Hi Berry,
        I sent some questions via feedback link, but had no reply so I wondered if there may have been a technical problem, perhaps I pressed wrong button!?
        Best
        C

Comment

I'd love to help with the graphics thing, too, though I have no desire to deprive Danisty of any MWM opportunities... 8)

Perhaps I could at least contribute stuff such as my [broken link]Entropy Meal image...
          Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 08:48 AM.
          "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
          --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Corum
            Hi Berry,
            I sent some questions via feedback link, but had no reply so I wondered if there may have been a technical problem, perhaps I pressed wrong button!?
            Best
            C
            I didn't get your message Corum, please try again. If it fails, post here again and I'll send you an email.
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Hi Berry, depending on how mush time would be required, I was going to offer my services to doing some Moorcock related music pages. However, I dont think I would be able to start until near the end of July due to holidays. Perhaps there are others who would like to share the work on the music pages?

Comment

Berry, I sent you some feedback.

Comment

Hi Berry,

I guess we missed each other again. I wondered did you choose the Hawkwind Chaos Engineer yet?

Also a strange thing happened to today. During work lunch when I clicked on any link on the multiverse site I got Google.ca mainpage! Any thoughts as to the cause?

Regards
                  C

Comment

Sorry for all the crossed wires Corum, please try me again via the "Feedback Link". We'll eventually get this figured out.

Comment

Hi

I'm interested. Give us some detail of what you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X