Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The DeeCrowSeer Avatar Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DeeCrowSeer Avatar Pack

More great news! I invited DeeCrowSeer to create 10 - 30 avatars. And within 48 hours he delivered. Thanks Duncan! Now we all can use some original avatars design specifically for the crowd at MWM.

To check them out and maybe use one, click on the "Profile" link just above this announcement. Once you are at your profile, scroll all the way down. At the bottom of that page, just click the "Show Gallery" button.

If you feel inspired to make some avatars, please do so, but produce 10 - 30 80 pixel x 80 pixel, 10k or less, avatars. We'll make arrangements to get the from you. We refer to a bundle of avatars as an avatar pack.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Those are great! Go Duncan go. I was wondering where you got that one Berry.

I have a lot, but they are mostly resized fantasy artwork and images of Elric (and other EC's) from various artists; most of the images come from covers of Michael's books. Nothing of my own creation like Dee's. I have some goofy ones too.

How do you submit them?
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Email them to me now. :D
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Deecrowseer ... your avatars are just super! Great job and they have just the right dosis of "tongue-in-cheek".
        I'll stick to my Scottie for yet another while, unless you allow me to cross-breed it with one of those anarchist arrow bundles?
        Wouldn't dare without asking the artist...
        Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by LEtranger
          I'll stick to my Scottie for yet another while, unless you allow me to cross-breed it with one of those anarchist arrow bundles?
          I think perhaps you should ask the Scottie's permission too! But no, everyone is welcome to change the avatars however they wish... unless of course they give Jerry a haircut, which I would find deeply offensive. :D

I'm just glad I was able to make a contribution. Thank you for the compliments, although some of the credit has to go to Paint Shop Pro, bless it.

D...
          "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

These are great!!!

Comment

Love these little avatars D. My fav is the Arnie looking Conan exclaiming 'Crom!'

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
                Originally posted by LEtranger
                I think perhaps you should ask the Scottie's permission too! But no, everyone is welcome to change the avatars however they wish... unless of course they give Jerry a haircut, which I would find deeply offensive. :D

D...
                So here's the stunning cross-breeding result - a Scottie on a tropical forrest frog green celtic anarchist symbol. Scotties are anarchists, at least mine are.
                Thanks again for the permission to alter your design.
                L'E
                Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Mouser
                  Love these little avatars D. My fav is the Arnie looking Conan exclaiming 'Crom!'
                  Thank you!

I'd just read the Conan/Elric crossover and, in case anyone else is keeping score, Conan manages to say "Crom" a total of 11 times in that story. Would it have killed him to try a "Crikey!" or a "Well, cat my dogs!" once in a while?

D...
                  "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Working...
                  X