Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Oh my stars and garters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muroc
    replied
    Demiurge, welcome, welcome (one for Demiuge and one for Demiurge). I sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Leave a comment:

• Kipper
    replied
    Howdy Doody Demiurge!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Perssonicus
    replied
    Greetings, Demiurge:

Looks like you got the typo fixed, unless you had something other than "Demiurge" in mind, Ha!

I'm also pretty new to the Multiverse. You'll find some good folks and engaging minds here. Welcome to you, your stars, and your garters [they don't have spangles on them, do they?] Well met!

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Hallo Demiurge, welcome

Leave a comment:

• Demiurge
    replied
    Thanks so much, David!

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Hi Demiuge (sic)

Name change requests are pretty simple to make. Just let me know what the correct spelling should be by email and I'll get it done for you.

(Email is best, 'cos then I can let you know off-forum when the change has taken place.)

Leave a comment:

• Demiurge
    started a topic Oh my stars and garters!

Oh my stars and garters!

Hi! New here, and managed to typo my requested user name! LOL. Guess that's what I get for signing up at 5 am local time because I'm up due to a restless toddler! Supposed to be demiurge with a r, not demiuge - ones an actual word, the other not so much.

Any way to get that changed without reregistering? And if I do need to reregister, will there be problems with putting the new username with the same email addy? Thank you so much for any assistance!

Nice to see everyone, and looking forward to gaining more insight into Mr. Moorcock's vision and discussing other series with folks with similar interests.

Just as soon as I get my act together, so to speak! Heheh.
Working...
X