Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings, and Felicitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, and Felicitations

Perssonicus. Glad to meet all of you, and really happy to finally be talking to other fans of Michael Moorcock's creativity. We might not find we agree on every issue, but that is true in any community.

I live in Castle Rock, Colorado, and have read Mike's books since 1978, so I do have one or two things to say, and even more questions. I have strong opinions on most issues, but I do try to remain a civil participant in discussions. May Lord Arkyn calm my passions, and may Arioch spur my creative spark.

I have read many postings already, and can see there are some very engaged minds out there in the Multiverse. It is a definite pleasure to join this august assemblage, Servants of the Balance all.

[Just a quick point: I have been sending greetings to the other newcomers in their introduction threads, but I don't want someone to think I'm just trying to drive up my rank with a ton of small postings. So, let me say to all and sundry, Hello, glad to meet you all, and I look forward to speaking to everyone as time goes on. Well met, all!]
    Last edited by Perssonicus; 01-16-2007, 08:56 AM.
    "My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night;
    But ah my foes and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light" - Edna St Vincent Millay

Hi Perssonicus, a pleasure to greet you! I know what you mean about mass postings, the guilt is huge when you see your moniker spread over half of the threads on the page! Ignore it is my advice! Ha ha. They won't be there for long.....
    He's well smoked

Comment

Ha! Ranks and post numbers are overrated!

Keep posting. Good to have you aboard!

Comment

Welcome !

To be strong on his opinions and civil in his expression is a good balance !

Comment

Perssonicus, a pleasure to meet you.

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Let me join the chorus: You are most welcome, Perssonicus!
            Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
            X