Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello Multiverse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Multiverse!

Nagrindr here, writer of fantasy and collector of all things Moorcock. I came across this site surfin' the net and was extremely pleased to view such a forum. Anyone with news of where to find rare Elric treasures, please let me know, I'd pay my kingdom in gold for any such rare artifact.
    Moorcock has influenced me so much, I love him for his mind, his talent, and especially his insight. "The Golden Barge" helped me to overcome a trying period in my life and I hold it close to my heart to this day, I thank you Michael, and continue to enjoy your work, and as a guide and inspiration,I hope you know that you've birthed further generations to the genre of fantastic literature.
    Thank you!
    Hawkwind Rules!

Welcome !

" No God ! No Master ! "

Comment

Welcome here Nagrindr!
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Greetings Nagrindr! I look forward to multiversal discussions with you.
        He's well smoked

Comment

Greetings, Nagrindr, from a fellow newcomer. Well met!
          "My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night;
          But ah my foes and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light" - Edna St Vincent Millay

Comment

Welcome! I think Mike's work helped many people here get through interesting times in their lives.

Comment

I think most of us owe a debt of thanks to Mike for one thing or another. Welcome nagrindr

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Working...
              X