Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello all :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all :)

I'm a semi-noob here, been lurking in the dark corridors of the forums for a week or so, and I finally got around to speaking up last night.

I, too, have read many of Mr. M's stories, but still above all love the Elric saga, which I first enjoyed in my teens (more years ago than I care to remember). I'm also apparently one of those strange fish who can find room in the multiverse for both Elric and Frodo.

This is one of the wonders of the internet...the ability to have dialogues with the creators of modern mythology, conveniently. Of course, that also depends on said creators taking the time and energy to engage in them as well, for which I salute you, Mr. M.

Anyway, enough philosophizing; I'm here!

Hello to all, and to all a good night.

Welcome Sailor!
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Welcomme on the paths of infinity !

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor on the Seas of Freight
        I'm also apparently one of those strange fish who can find room in the multiverse for both Elric and Frodo.
        Welcome fellow aquanaut! 'Tis a pleasure to swim with you. As you can see, I also am a strange fish

Well smoked......
        Last edited by David Mosley; 01-16-2007, 03:42 AM. Reason: Fixed quotation tags
        He's well smoked

Comment

Greetings, Sailor:

I like that handle. Hello from a fellow newcomer to the Multiverse. I'm also one who walked into the genre with a love both for Mike's works as well as for the works of Professor Tolkien, and who does not find love for the two mutually exclusive. Well met!
          "My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night;
          But ah my foes and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light" - Edna St Vincent Millay

Comment

I saw your posts in the Q&A. Your handle makes me laugh! Welcome.

Comment

Hello Sailor

Welcome aboard.

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Working...
              X