Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hi everybody ! (Salut à tous !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody ! (Salut à tous !)

Happy new year, first of all !

I'm Mike's multiverse addicted too, although my knowledge is yet limited to Elric, Hawkmoon and Von Bek's tales, not to mention Mrs Amelia Underwood affair (Mibix !).

I'm part of a little roleplaying game (RPG) club. Therefore, I sometimes organise a Elric RPG event. All resource so as to make my games even more thrilling is welcome : tips, tracks, pics, stuff... That's why I join.

It's good to be home.

bienvenu kolos!
    He's well smoked

Comment

Bienvenue ! Vive Parys !

Comment

Bienvenue ici Kolos! Welcome!
        Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Kroofroodi!

(And welcome. )
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

all of the above

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Any friend of Mrs Underwood's is ours, too. Welcome, Kolos Bangui!
              Google ergo sum

Comment

Have to agree with L'Etranger. Mrs. Underwood always brings the best guests... Welcome.

Comment

Bienvenu aussi, etranger:

Welcome to the Multiverse, I've only recently arrived as well. Nice to meet another admirer of Mike's works from ma mere France. Well met!
                  "My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night;
                  But ah my foes and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light" - Edna St Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
                  X