Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I'm not sure anybody will actually remember me. I was lurking and asking questions around when Multiverse.org looked very different!

I must say, the site's changed for the better! Hat's off for a job well done!

I look forward to sharing conversations with everyone.

Merry Christmas,
    Benoist.

Welcome back, Benoist. I think you'll find a lot of changes, they all seem to be for the good, too. Berry/Reinhart der Fuchs, has more features to configure before they come on line, so the outlook is even better!

We've had a great bunch of new members join recently, and many interesting threads running. Wander round and enjoy yourself.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Hello man !

Don't worry, be happy !

Comment

Thanks a lot guys !

Comment

Welcome back Benoist! Happy New Year!
          Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Belated welcome back, Benoist (although I think your original incarnation may have been before my time ). Kewl avatar btw.
            Last edited by Muroc; 12-31-2006, 07:04 AM.

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Yup! Very very tasty avatar Benoist. Can I say 'HI' as well from the Kipper?
              He's well smoked

Comment

Working...
              X