Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

Hello everyone, I'm overjoyed to find a forum dedicated to Mike's work!
    After flicking through some of the pages here, I'm looking forward to becoming an active forum member.
    Amid Chaos, Order arises; but even in Order there is Chaos.

Understands now that Corum did have a happy ending after all!

Hi there, Max von Bek! Nice to meet you. How's the weather in Mituria? It's raining household pets here...
    He's well smoked

Comment

Hallo Max, welcome here!
      Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Weather's not bad - getting colder with the approach of the Solstice!

Comment

Welcome on the paths of the multiverse ....

Comment

Just re-reading 'The Dragon In the Sword' at present (which I must admit as a teenager wasn't my favourite - but like a good wine (or cheese)... hang on can I bracket something within brackets?... . ). . got lost somewhere there, anyway nice to meet you in the flesh (or is the other Von Bek your brother ?)

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Salut, my good Bek!
              My castle gardener has been arrested for some nuissance with a couple of women while visiting Suffolk and I don't know for how long he'll be away. Is your gardener gifted and would you lend him?
              My compliments, humbly
              Brass
              Come in, you're most welcome, but leave Envy at my castle's gates ... for it is a poison we are unable to cure, and you'd be its first sad victim yourself.

Comment

Absolutely my dear Count! :D

And nope, I don't think there is any direct connection between Max von Bek and the von Bek in DatS - the only Max that Mike has written about (as far as I can remember) was in the short story "Flux", although thats not where I took the name from originally! ;)

Comment

Working...
                X