Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

hello, everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, everyone

hi, i'm kaz from japan. i'm very glad to find this site and join the member. :)
    i love Mr. Moorcock's work, especially "behold the man". i read it many times.
    i still sometimes think about the relation between time and spirit since i read it.
    of course, i like the eternal champion series. my first his book was "the storm bringer".

i'm not good at english so much. but i try my best here.
    thank you. :)

Welcome kaz. I'm sure you will enjoy your visits here. No need to apologize for your command of English, as most native English speakers will admit you speak our language far, far better than we speak yours.

Be sure to check out the Image Hive while you're here, we have a fine collection of Japanese covers, among others.
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Welcome !

I always thought that the struggle beetwen the Taira and the Minamoto had a moorcockian flavour !
      Last edited by Morgan Kane; 12-10-2006, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Irrashaimase!

Hey, Kaz: Don't worry about the English - you're doing fine. Better than my Japanese. I was lucky enough to spend a year in Hiratsuka-shi (Kanagawa-ken) and also appeared (as the only Gaijin) in the Daimyo parade in Hakone in 1992.

Eigo dewa gambatte kudasai!

Yoroshiku oengaishimasu,

UD
        Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

I myself don't speak English I speak Canadian. Don't be too self conscious since everyone here will get the gist of your meaning way before our translator pills can take effect.
          Hello.

Comment

thank you, everyone

thank you for encouradging me, everyone. :)
            i'm glad to read your messages.

Comment

Welcome and Konnichiwa Ka San

You can talk to Himiko who knows japan very well
              Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Welcome aboard the good ship "MM Miscellany" - no icebergs in sight

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

A big 'HI' from me as well, Kaz. Nice to meet you!
                  He's well smoked

Comment

Welcome kaz. Nice to meet you.

Comment

hi

hi, everyone. thanks for your greetings :)

Comment

Working...
                      X