Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!!!!!

Hi Everyone...
    I'm a new member from Rome, I'mm 44, and it was of great happyness, for me, to discover this incredible site.

I was just a child when I discovered the novels of Michael Moorcock... his concept of Multiverse followed me since then, and it's been of great help all over my life.

My english is not a very good one, so I hope you'll excuse me for the mistakes I'll certainly make....

Hello and welcome!

How are things in Italy? One thing I like about MWM is that it brings together MM fans from all over the world. Don't worry about your English, everyone makes mistakes, you know.

You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Comment

Originally posted by Rymdolov
      Hello and welcome!

How are things in Italy? One thing I like about MWM is that it brings together MM fans from all over the world. Don't worry about your English, everyone makes mistakes, you know.

Things are going the same old way, you know... neither face Prodi nor head Berlusconi really represent us... they simply are ruling people they don't deserve... and that's all.

Of course this forum is something absolutely original all over the Net...

I think I'm an anomalous reader, when it comes to Moorcock. The reason?

Simply coz the first novel I read was "Final Programme"!!!!!!

I wasn't aware of the Eroic Fantasy nature of this writer!!!!

And until I read the Cicle of Hawkmoon I was convinced to have read a common SF novellist!!!!!

That's it, believe it or not...

Have a good one!!

Comment

Welcome here Damiano!
        Benvenuto!
        Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Welcome, i will be at Roma for the 31 th of december ! i hope the city is joyfull ? Cabyou give me an idea ?

Comment

There will be a lot of things to do in december 31, here.... May you be christian or whatever else, but a visit to the Vatican is absolutely mandatory...

then you can go looking for all the girls you want... ahahahahah

Anyway, the end of the year is always something that the middle roman has to live down the road, among others. There's no better way.

Comment

Hearty welcome, damiano and also..er... what Hieronymus said

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Nice to meet you Muroc... it's always a pleausure for me, to get in touch with people whose interests are so consuming and intense...

ciao!

(One day or another, I'll explain the real origins of "ciao", do you agree???)...

Comment

Welcome!

This is a wonderful place to hang out!

Comment

Hi!!!

Comment

Big hello from me as well!
                      (Benvenutoo!)
                      He's well smoked

Comment

Bentrovato!!!

Comment