Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello again, everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again, everyone!

Hi, everyone!

I used to come here quite often a few years ago, but since I became a father I've hardly visited at all. I'm glad to find that MWM is still up and running, even if I don't have very much time for it nowadays.

And a special greeting to Theocrat, who once sent a message which I read, lost and then never replied to. Sorry...

Hope you're all ok out there!

Oh, and I'm a Swedish, leftish, nerdish guy (not in that order, though), in case you want to know.

/Rymdolov
    You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Welcome back, Rymdolov!

There's been some redecoratin', as you may have noticed
    Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
    -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Welcome with repect !

Comment

Hi Rymdolov,

I remember you! great to hear from you again

Comment

Hej, welcome you nerdish left-over Swede!
          Google ergo sum

Comment

Also, welcome Rymdolov - I know how demanding having a youngster can be (as a few here probably do)

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! It feels good to be back, even though I won't come here as often as I used to.
              You can't spell "politically correct" without "correct".

Comment

Welcome back, Rymdolov
                Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Originally posted by Muroc
                  I know how demanding having a youngster can be (as a few here probably do)
                  Oh yes, I'd be one of those who know about the 'pleasure' of having a few about the place. (). A belated 'Hi' from me as well, Rymdolov. Nice to meet you! And belated congratulations on your fatherhood, especially if it's the first!!
                  He's well smoked

Comment

Working...
                  X