Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Um... Hello I guess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um... Hello I guess...

I'm new to this so have patience. It's been more than twenty years since I last read the Elric of Melneborne Sagas. So I am a little But I look forward to beginning again. Hopefully, new beginnigs will bring about new friends. and maybe return me to some old friends.

Welcome lorioreo86.

Make yourself at home.
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Originally posted by David Mosley
      Welcome lorioreo86.

Make yourself at home.
      Ditto here! Relax, put your feet up. We'll get the kettle on.
      He's well smoked

Comment

Welcome, keep cool !

Friends are more important than having read the E.C. saga ! Oups !

Comment

nice to meet you lorioreo86. not sure about the kettle, but here's a nice glass of red

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Lorioreo is a friend of mine from High School. Long time no see... Glad you found me. P.S. it's me Berry.
            Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Welcome here Lorioreo86
              Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Working...
              X