Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

Well, I've been lurking for quite a time now, then registered, then lost my password...

Actually, to be quite honest, I primarily registered to ask a question, which I'll do on the FAQ board in a minute.... however, now I've finally got myself set up (how I can mess up something so simple I don't know...), I think I'll probably maybe involve myself a bit more....

I've been a fan for years, and, like an awfully large number of people, have read most of his books. Dancers at the end of time is the best of them, but theres very little of Mike's stuff I don't like....

Cheers!

Welcome !

Comment

And Cheers to you too, SpaceBanana. Hi!
      He's well smoked

Comment

Welcome aboard, SpaceBanana!
        I'm glad you got set up all right.
        Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
        -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Weli, Weli, Welcome (oops a bit of clockwork orange slipping in there i think).

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Welcome

Oh, it's nice to feel welcome, my droogies!

(that's as much of a reference as I can manage on short notice to a Clockwork Orange, I'm afraid...)

Thanks, Madrigal, I'm glad I got set up too! A week of faffing around with variations on what I thought were my username and password.... but I probably didn't register properly in the first place...

And cheers all round!!

Comment

Working...
            X