Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings Humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Humans

Greetings creatures of the universe of sphereic planets. I am a creator of a small grouping of worlds who has travelled to see the creative genius you mortals call Michael Moorcock. I wish to be taught under him as well as learn of other fans of the creator of the Eternal Champion, and no I do not talk like this.
    Anyway, I've read the first four books in the Elric series as well as the first book in the Corum series. I love it. I plan on doing fan art sometime. I'll put it up. Anyway, I am a writer and have my own multiverse, or my own little bit of it.
    Gotta go something came up

Welcome brave adventurer !

Comment

Also, a welcome (although belatedly - been down with a 'virus')

BTW keep going with the Corum series - one of the best Eternal Champions IMHO

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

thanks Muroc

Comment

Working...
        X