Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Well, hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, hello there

So, let me get this straight. The ENTIRE site is dedicated to Mr. M and his writings? And, if I am correct, he actually POSTS here on occasion?? I may have to go lie down for a bit.

Ok, I'm back. But I am still very, very overwhelmed. I had no idea that the Multiverse had more than this one simple fan. Outstanding.

About me. My name is Brian, and I live in post-Katrina Mississippi. Which still somewhat resembles Imrryr (did I spell that right?) after Elric and Smiorgan got through with it. Except without the Dragons. I've been reading Mr. M's works since about 1987, and still haven't put more than a light dent in the library available. Although the Young Kingdoms stuff is my favorite, I also very much enjoyed the Corum series.

Thanks much to the organizers of this site for being here, and thank you very much to Mr. M for giving us these exceptional pieces of literature.

Bri

Originally posted by scarecrowking88
    Thanks much to the organizers of this site for being here, and thank you very much to Mr. M for giving us these exceptional pieces of literature.
    We're glad you came.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Welcome Scarecrowking
        Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Welcome

Glad to have you here in the Multiverse with us, I just found the site recently myself and was astounded when Mike actually replied to my posts!! Great!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrowking
            So, let me get this straight. The ENTIRE site is dedicated to Mr. M and his writings? And, if I am correct, he actually POSTS here on occasion?? I may have to go lie down for a bit.

Ok, I'm back. But I am still very, very overwhelmed. I had no idea that the Multiverse had more than this one simple fan. Outstanding.

Bri

Wow, such a debut post really touches me. Suddenly you know again how much it means to people. Great to have someone onboard who can express his genuine feelings - you are most welcome!
            Google ergo sum

Comment

welcome scarecrowking, you are amongst friends here

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

Working...
              X