Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi i'm an italian newcomer;i known this site olny 3 days ago and then i join it immediately.I'm a great Elric's fan and i hink that Michael Moorcok is surely the most wonderful writer of our century.
    I've got a question for him:do you know Domine?
    It's an italian epic power metal group that makes song with a grat influence of Multiverse(in every album in the end there is your name,too).
    They are really really good so i was thinking:why dont ask them if they can do the main theme and the other songs of the Elric's film??
    Plz answer me soon :D

Hello,

I posted this as a welcome before. I just love to hear Ricardo Montalban say, "Smiles everyone, smiles..." :lol:

:arrow: Smiles everyone, Smiles...

Ahh, Ricardo. I love that sound bite!

Welcome Guest!
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

I'll chase him round the moons of Nabir and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's Flames before I give him up...

Comment

Originally posted by Tales from Tanelorn
        I'll chase him round the moons of Nabir and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's Flames before I give him up...

KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        When they had advanced together to meet on common
        ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
        and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
        each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
        mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
        killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

There is a problem; my nick is not Guest but KevinHeavysword.
          Why it doesn't appear in my profile??

Comment

Ah,now it appears.....
            Do you know a site whith beatiful illustrations of the multiverse and of its characters??
            And how i can change my avatar with a better one,such yours?

Comment

Nihao!

Comment

Yes, I have heard of Domine, but I don't think we'll be using a metal soundtrack for Elric. It will be decided, of course, by other powers than me (the studio) but I'm rather inclined towards Peter Maxwell Davies or one of the other modern composers who writes for the screen.
                Nice to have you aboard, by the way.

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
                The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
                Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
                The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
                Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

welcome!! :D
                  \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                  X