Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Chaos sent me to destroy all Law in this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Kinslayer
    replied
    The runes surely are dependant on how many souls you have wickedly taken? I myself have gone right round the clock and am now starting on the 2nd side of the blade!! You just can't see the opposite side for now!!

When I finsh decorating my blade with the souls of victims I shall have them adorn my body........

Leave a comment:

• Shazane Koronova
    replied
    I finally got my second one!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Mage Of Melnibone
    replied
    You did not notice the scale?! lol I wonder who else hasn't?

The Dark Mage

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Mage Of Melnibone
    replied
    Originally posted by Shazane Koronova
    I am Reikyon Shazane Koronova, reaper of souls.

Let me first say the Elric Saga was the greatest thing ever written, EVER!!!!!! My sister acquired it somewhere and never read it, I had never even heard of it, but when she went to college she gave me all kinds of crap, six books happened to be with it. One night I picked up the first book, I didnt put it down. The story consumed my life, the ending left me in shock for months, everything else I tried to read seemed like a waste of time. Everyone in the world should read the Elric Saga, then it would be a better place.

I've relentlessly hunted for the other Eternal Champion books to no avail, when I can afford it I will probably buy them online.

About me, I read, I write, I do martial arts, I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do (ATF), I play RPGs, and I program them.

I'm in a band, Shadows of Chaos, we are black metal, I play drums.

That's all for now

Chaos reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the Elric Saga... I fully agree with you, Shazane... Everyone should read it... I too, was shocked and am still shocked from the ending... The saga still in my full memory I continue to read it over and over again... It is something that I will never forget... A story of the battle between law and chaos... Something that will keep you busy for a long time... The world would be a better place if more were into fantasy and the Elric Saga... Even when I Roleplay, I make Elric and try to even make his sword... I have to use him every time! Hah! Hah! Hah! It is just that good!

The Dark Mage Of Melnibone

Leave a comment:

• Mespheber
    replied
    Hey! I didn't noticed the runesword's scale. Fuckin' A, boys!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mosley
    Mike's novels of course are all about the Balance between Law & Chaos, rather than the domination of one over the other (he said boringly and pedantically). Nonetheless, welcome to the site - hope you enjoy your time here.

Stop stealing my boring and pedantic act, David!

Welcome, Shazane

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Originally posted by Shazane Koronova
    How do you get more runes on the sword?
    All is explained here.

Leave a comment:

• Shazane Koronova
    replied
    How do you get more runes on the sword?

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Welcome Shazane

Leave a comment:

• Shazane Koronova
    replied
    yes, nothing can exist without the balance, Law and Chaos will always be in conflict. But the Lords of Chaos dont seem to care.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Mike's novels of course are all about the Balance between Law & Chaos, rather than the domination of one over the other (he said boringly and pedantically). Nonetheless, welcome to the site - hope you enjoy your time here.

Leave a comment:

• Muroc
    replied
    Shazane Koronova, welcome aboard. I remember that feeling you get at the end of 'Stormbringer', but rest assured it'll prepare you for the end of some of the other eternal champion novels

Leave a comment:

• Mespheber
    replied
    Welcome! May you know that I and Morgan are both RPG players, but paper and board style.

Concerning your band, be welcome to write more about it here.

See you around, by Xiombarg!

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    Welcome and be zen ......

Leave a comment:

• Chaos sent me to destroy all Law in this forum

I am Reikyon Shazane Koronova, reaper of souls.

Let me first say the Elric Saga was the greatest thing ever written, EVER!!!!!! My sister acquired it somewhere and never read it, I had never even heard of it, but when she went to college she gave me all kinds of crap, six books happened to be with it. One night I picked up the first book, I didnt put it down. The story consumed my life, the ending left me in shock for months, everything else I tried to read seemed like a waste of time. Everyone in the world should read the Elric Saga, then it would be a better place.

I've relentlessly hunted for the other Eternal Champion books to no avail, when I can afford it I will probably buy them online.

About me, I read, I write, I do martial arts, I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do (ATF), I play RPGs, and I program them.

I'm in a band, Shadows of Chaos, we are black metal, I play drums.

That's all for now

Chaos reigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X