Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Yello ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yello ^^

Ello! I'm known as Spidonkle (Not my real name)
    I live in Australia! lol not sure of what else to say but you can chat to me anytime!

Welcome !

Comment

Welcome spidonkle !

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

G'day and welcome!
        The name that can be named is not the true name.

Comment

Welcome Spidonkle!
          Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Kane
            Welcome !
            Originally posted by Muroc
            Welcome
            Originally posted by Kamelion
            welcome!
            Originally posted by Hieronymus
            Welcome
            Strewth, fellas! Never it let it be said we're predictable in our greetings or anything.

Guess we'd better sling another shrimp on the ol' barby.
            _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
            _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
            _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
            _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Let us try,

Welcome to you who are from a country of deserts, rabbits, kangourous, and convicts ?

No i have no prejudice..... It is a quasi humoristic quote of a novel : the cruel sea ...... ( by Montsarrat ? )

Comment

Nice to meet ya, spidonkle!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                X