Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hello There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulrik Skarsol
    replied
    Hi and welcome Dolphan,
    Enjoy the multiverse!

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    Hiya Dolphan!

Welcome to the fora!

Leave a comment:

• danskmacabre
    replied
    Hi and welcome.

I remember registering here the time before it blew up as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dolphan
    replied
    Originally posted by David Mosley
    Welcome back, Dolphan/Sean. Enjoy your time at Cambridge - I spent 3 years studying Literature and Philosophy there and it is (or at least was - 16+ years ago) a great city. Quite a few second-hand bookshops alongside all the 'new' bookshops where I spent significant portions of my meagre student grant as I recall. (But then I had an excuse given the nature of my degree course. )

Must ... remember ... student ... budget. Or not.

Leave a comment:

• Heiron
    replied
    Haha,Dolphan you are a bit like me.I joined the forum some weeks/a couple of months? before it crushed and I am a physicist.Hell,not Cambridge though...it would open many doors and jobs for me but I was always so lazy...I preferred reading science fiction than studying real science!(University of Ioannina...I quited...University of Thessaloniki...a couple of years I attended no course!)
    I hope you will do better than me.You don't have to try hard to accomplish this...don't worry!Although I guess Cambridge has pretty hard departments,we had more lessons to get to graduate than you.

Leave a comment:

• Kamelion
    replied
    Welcome back. Cambridgeshire is as drizzly and windy as ever - coming from Cumbria you should feel right at home ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Muroc
    replied
    Indeed, re-welcome

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Kane
    replied
    Welcome !

Leave a comment:

• Hieronymus
    replied
    Welcome Sean ( or Dolphan as you prefer )

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    Welcome back, Dolphan/Sean. Enjoy your time at Cambridge - I spent 3 years studying Literature and Philosophy there and it is (or at least was - 16+ years ago) a great city. Quite a few second-hand bookshops alongside all the 'new' bookshops where I spent significant portions of my meagre student grant as I recall. (But then I had an excuse given the nature of my degree course. )

Leave a comment:

• Dolphan
    started a topic Hello There

Hello There

Hey all, the name's Sean. Was a member of this site briefly just before it blew up, just found out that its back up! I'm 18, living in Cumbria, but off to study maths at Cambridge uni in a weeks time. I've been an avid reader for years, although I don't read fantasy and sci-fi quite as voraciously as I used to - nowadays, non-fiction and more mainstream stuff have to get a look in!
Working...
X