Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

I suppose I should at least say hello to those who are here, and those who are yet to come as it is only polite and proper. So good morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever else may be the case at the moment, and perhaps we shall speak at greater length at some point down the road.

Welcome here, Kaedryc
    Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

afternoon here - Welcome aboard Kaedryc

and over in the big black booth near the edge of the fairground, the last band is playing...

Comment

welcomme on this wet morning at Lille, France , Europe, Earth, solar system, Milky way, universe ( i don' t know which of them )

Comment

Welcome, Kaedryc! Please let us know if we can help you navigate the Miscellany.

Interesting avatar you have there...
          Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
          -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Welcome Kaedryc - I hope that you enjoy yourself and engage in the discussions; there is much to read and such a wealth of opinion and information here!

Comment

Hiya!

Comment

Working...
              X