Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Hi all, not new, but new to these new forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, not new, but new to these new forums

So I was around years ago in the old Multiverse.org and via Goodreads, I noticed some new forums are up again.

Just thought I'd say hello again and thanks to the people who made it possible to bring these forums back :)

Hello!,

I am also a member from the past, who has logged into the delightful Moorcock's Miscellany, today. Thanks very much!

I am home!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by lemec View Post
      Hello!,

I am also a member from the past, who has logged into the delightful Moorcock's Miscellany, today. Thanks very much!

I am home!

Welcome back Lemec!
      "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
      "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Originally posted by lemec View Post
        Hello!,

I am home!

I feel the same. This place is my home-on-the-web, even though I had other homes that preceded it. Those others, now defunct, were like quiet cabins in the wood; this is a beating social centre.

Welcome back, lemec! And welcome danskmacabre!
        "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

It's so nice being back with all you after a hiatus that seemed an eternity!
          "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
          'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

It's really great. This is my favorite forum.

Comment

It's great to be back

Comment

Thanks!

It's really nice seeing everyone here!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Brilliant to be back , planning permission for the Moorcock Inn is in hand ....

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
                    Brilliant to be back , planning permission for the Moorcock Inn is in hand ....
                    Licensing requirements mean the new Moorcock Inn will need a doorman. Any likely candidates from Mike's canon? How about Shakey Mo?

Comment

We have the Purple Towns Bouncers on a short term contract to see if they can handle the spiced potatoe fights, if they can`t , Shakey Mo`s a contender !

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Murphy View Post

Licensing requirements mean the new Moorcock Inn will need a doorman. Any likely candidates from Mike's canon? How about Shakey Mo?
                        Shakey Mo would be a brilliant doorman!
                        "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
                        'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Hello all, it’s splendid to be back amongst you.

I trust you are all well and that the last few years have been good.

I’ll have a wander around and catch up on the conversations.

PV
                          Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

Bladnoch Bess is up for the job as bouncer Tom.
                            Let me tell you a story 'bout a poor boy....

Comment

Wb PV! Cheers!
                              "From time to time I demonstrate the inconceivable, or mock the innocent, or give truth to liars, or shred the poses of virtue.(...) Now I am silent; this is my mood." From Sundrun's Garden, Jack Vance.
                              "As the Greeks have created the Olympus based upon their own image and resemblance, we have created Gotham City and Metropolis and all these galaxies so similar to the corporate world, manipulative, ruthless and well paid, that conceived them." Braulio Tavares.

Comment

Working...
                              X