Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Belated Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Introduction

Hey all!

I've posted here a couple times these last few weeks, but thought I should officially introduce myself. :D

Let me just add that I am exteremly pleased to find this site...I'm the only Moorcock lover I know of within 60 miles so I was pretty tired of the strange looks people always give me when I start talking about how much I love reading Mr. Moorock's books.

I'm generally in love with reading...whether it be "literary fiction" or genre fiction or non-fiction, it hardly matters to me. I've read everything from George Sansom's "A History of Japan" to most of Mr. Moorock's fiction (I will get around to your non-fiction one of these years :? ) to Umberto Eco's "Name of the Rose" to a fascinating book about the psychology of killing by Lt.Col. David Grossman called "On Killing" (highly recomend...as is another book of his called "Stop Teaching Our Children to Kill"). I'm not an intellectual really, I'm just one of those people who will research a topic any time I'm the slightest bit curious.

Well, anyway, I look foward to continuing involvement with the discussion on this site!
    "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
    --Thomas a Kempis

I look forward to conversing with you!

Comment

Working...
    X