Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

hola!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hola!

I guess this is right place to introduce myself :?
    I'm Anya.....
    I kinda lurked around for quite a long time, but I finaly decided to join the board :P
    Looking forward to talk to ya all :P

Btw, pardon my spelling mistakes.....well must admit my English is little rusty :oops:

Re: hola!

Originally posted by Anya
    I guess this is right place to introduce myself :?
    I'm Anya.....
    I kinda lurked around for quite a long time, but I finaly decided to join the board :P
    Looking forward to talk to ya all :P

Btw, pardon my spelling mistakes.....well must admit my English is little rusty :oops:
    Hello Hello! :) Nice to have another person join our ranks...

Comment

Hello, Anya!
      You're most welcome.
      If you say "Hola!", does it mean you're from a Spanish or Portuguese speaking corner of the multiverse? 8O
      Don't worry about your English.
      Google ergo sum

Comment

Hola there.

Following L'Etrangerآ´s query, I wonder: eres hispanoparlante? Entonces seriamos dos, creo.

Comment

Hola Anya!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the boards.
          Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome, Anya! Glad you signed up!
              "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
              --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Holler!

Er... sorry, I mean "hola". :oops:

Welcome to MWM!
                "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

welcome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sa-lul
                    Hola there.

Following L'Etrangerآ´s query, I wonder: eres hispanoparlante? Entonces seriamos dos, creo.

Seria una sorpresa si ella tambien venia del pais de la inolvidable Toأ±a la Negra, no?
                    Google ergo sum

Comment

Hello! :)

Comment

Awwwww....thx guys for welcoming me :P U r so nice! All of u :P 8)
                        But, I owe u explanation.... I'm not from Spain, although I know Spanish language a bit....
                        I'm from Serbia (if u heard about my contry @ all :roll: ).....of should I say from part of multiverse where chaos rulles

Comment

Dear Anya, Chaos takes many guises in the multiverse. And I should not think that if any of us had firsthand experience of your country we would continue to reproduce our provincial stereotype of chaos (or criminality, or skullduggery, or whatever) that the international media has built up about Serbia over the past decade.

So welcome again and happy to know that this is a prosperous and growing community!

PS to L'Etranger. I begin to anticipate the possibility of further tangential communication with you, good sir. Parce que je pense que nous nous avons rendezvous dans une autre partie spatiotemporale du multiverse, o algo por el estilo. As the Tibetans would have it, this may point to intersecting karmic fields (or, more likely, the delightful perils of cosmopolitanism...)

Comment

آ«Parce que tu panse...? Tu panse? Chevaux?آ»

Oh, you said "pense."

Never mind.

LSN

Comment

Je panse, donc j'essuie.

Bienvenida pues, Anya de serbia.

I mean, er, dobrodosao?

I'm afraid serbian beats me.

Comment

Working...