Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Whee, I'm officially a member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whee, I'm officially a member

Right, I finally stopped being so damned lazy and I actually registered. Well, re-registered, I had a password problem last time but it's all fine now.

So, yeah... right, that was pointless, but nevertheless, I'm now an official member for what's it's worth. And have a nice day, and so on and so forth.

Cool - so, do we say "welcome", "welcome back", "hello again", or "what took you"? I guess whatever works :D
    Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Hurrah! Now you can start collecting bonus points from your posts, and save up for a kettle. Just one of the many benefits of being a registered member!
      "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Hurrah! Now you can start collecting bonus points from your posts, and save up for a kettle. Just one of the many benefits of being a registered member!
        Sweet. I need a new kettle :).

so, do we say "welcome", "welcome back", "hello again", or "what took you"?
        I'm thinkin "What took you?" works best :)

Comment

Nobody told me about the kettle... :x
          Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Originally posted by Kommando
            Nobody told me about the kettle... :x
            Well, I'm sure it's mentioned in the Welcome Pack... there's a photo of it on the "Perks" pamphlet... perhaps you didn't dig down far enough? Probably too distracted by the life-size cardboard cut-out of Una. :roll:
            "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

You could be right, though it is a rather nice cutout. I also seem to be missing the novelty (yet functional) needle gun. :?

Comment

I over looked the kettles. Sorry. I've just sent everyone their kettles in email. The kettles are black, by the way.
                The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Working...
                X